If you are interested in using CBD as an additional aid for an array of health issues, but do not know what steps to follow to find the best CBD product in the market, here is the step-by-step guide for you. In this article, we will deliver all the essential information about CBD. How can you purchase a premium CBD oil product? What are the benefits of CBD oil products? Smilz CBD offers such products.
1. Learn the concept of CBD:
CBD refers to cannabidiol, a compound found in cannabis that has several benefits for the brain and body. Cannabidiol is not the same as weed, which is known for its psychotropic effects. Conversely, it comes from the hemp crop, which has a greater concentration of non-psychoactive chemicals and a lower concentration of psychotropic THC. When taken as oil tinctures, candies, or pills, these substances help with a variety of psychological and physiological disorders. These can also be applied to the skin like lotions, balms, or serums. CBD supplements are available in a variety of types, including pure CBD, full-spectrum CBD, and broad-spectrum CBD. CBD pure and Broad-spectrum CBD can be used by those who desire THC-free goods.
- How does CBD work?
CBD acts by engaging with the CB1 and CB2 channels in our endocannabinoid system. Human equilibrium, or harmony of bodily variables, is regulated by the cannabinoid receptors. Our blood glucose, hypertension, temperament, mentality, hunger, and a variety of other biological mechanisms are all important for a balanced mind and body. CBD helps to keep these internal elements in check.
- Is CBD oil legal?
Yes! In 2018, CBD products were declared legal for medical and recreational use. However, some rules and regulations were implemented on the production and consumption of CBD oil products. The authorities only allowed U.S grown hemp-derived CBD. Additionally, any product with more than 0.3% of THC is considered illegal.
- Does CBD get you high?
No! As we have already mentioned above; CBD oil products are manufactured with US-grown hemp, and only include a little trace of THC. The THC in very little concentration, will not usually make you high. Although consumers should still take precaution until experienced with how their body will react.
2. Benefits and side effects of CBD: There are plenty of psychological and physical benefits that you can get from CBD products. However, you should still research the benefits and side effects of CBD. You must ensure that CBD is capable of helping treat the specific ailment that you are planning to alleviate. Also, take a look at the negative consequences that may appear with CBD oil.
- Benefits of CBD
There are so many benefits of adding CBD oil products in your daily life. It can help you with stress, depression, anxiety, and many other psychological issues. Many studies have also shown how CBD can aid in reducing seizures. It can also assist in pain and inflammation. You may also take CBD to help possibly reduce some symptoms that come with cancer.
- Side effects of CBD
There are very few side effects that have been reported with the use of CBD oil. They include dry mouth, drowsiness, or nausea. However, if you purchase a high-quality CBD product with low potency, you might be able to avoid these consequences. You must also consult your clinician before initiating any CBD product in your lifestyle, as they might be able to guide you on the dosage and potency that is suitable for you.
3. The Type of CBD:
The CBD industry does not offer you only one type of CBD product. There are many options you can choose from, depending on your concerns. The following are the available types of CBD in the market:
- Full-spectrum CBD oil
Full-spectrum CBD oil is manufactured with all cannabinoids of hemp including, THC. You can gain the entourage effect of many hemp compounds through these products. Full-spectrum CBD oil products are considered the most beneficial for health and overall wellbeing.
- Broad-spectrum CBD oil:
These are the products that are manufactured without any THC concentration but possess all other cannabinoids. Through these, you can experience the entourage effect of all cannabinoids except THC.
- Pure CBD
These are specially formulated for people who want to avoid any contact with THC compounds. The pure CBD products go through further production processes to remove all other cannabinoids and chemical compounds from them.
4. Your Preference:
Another thing that you must keep in mind before purchasing CBD oil is what you prefer and how you prefer your CBD product. Whether you prefer the taste or efficiency, you want the buzz more than benefits, or you like the easiest way of consumption. Here is the list of CBD products and how they fulfill your different preferences:
- CBD oil tinctures: If you want the quickest and highest effects of CBD oil, you should go for these CBD tinctures. After consuming them sublingually, their particles enter the bloodstream directly and produce the best and fastest effects versus other products
- CBD softgels: These are considered the second-best option after tinctures. CBD capsules also provide efficient results, but because they enter the bloodstream through the digestive system, they might take some time to show the effects.
- CBD gummies: These CBD Gummies are best for someone who prefers the taste over effects. The flavors and ingredients of CBD gummies have made them the best option for someone new to the CBD world.
- CBD coffee: one of the easiest way to include CBD in your daily life is through CBD coffee.
- CBD Vapes: Vapes can be considered a great option for someone who wants the buzz along with benefits. However, the chances of side effects with these are more than other forms.
- CBD skin care: As we already know that CBD is beneficial in addressing many skin ailments, you can now apply CBD skincare products to help make your skin more youthful and healthy.
5. Purchase from a Reputable Company:
Buying from a renowned company means that you are obtaining high-quality, efficient, and ethically produced products. Here are a few things about the company you can easily search on their website to know if they stand true to their words:
- Third-party tests
- The certificate of analysis
- The customer’s review
- The production method of their CBD supplements
- The origin of their hemp (whether it’s grown in the U.S or not)
Inexpensive is not necessarily great when it relates to CBD. While you may discover low-cost CBD supplements on the internet, many of them are contaminated or outright scams. Nevertheless, just because something is pricey does not indicate it is of high quality. Some shady businesses inflate their pricing to create an image of superiority. Try comparing the cost of different brands and their different products. For example, If you prefer the CBD oil tinctures, try searching for all the brands that offer premium CBD oil, and then compare their prices and quality. Pick the one that offers the highest quality at an acceptable cost.
7. THC Levels and other Ingredients:
Always make sure that the product you are planning to buy contains only 0.3% of THC. The reason is that the higher concentrations of THC are considered marijuana, and these products are not legal in the US. You can find the level of THC on the COA of the products provided by the company. Make sure that the product contains no THC, or only a trace amount of THC.
Besides THC, also take a peek at other ingredients mentioned on the label. CBD products are always mixed with several essential oils, flavors, or fruits. By reading the label, you can easily avoid any product that contains unwanted ingredients.
Now that you have all the essential information that you need before buying any CBD product, why not give it a go?
For more details about CBD oil products and their psychological and physiological health advantages, please, contact us. Also, explore our CBD range; CBD capsules, CBD Gummies, and CBD coffee.